Tuesday 17 February 2015

Back to Nature Themed Event

Today (2/17/15), Big Farm has brought back its themed mission, Back to Camping.  This is a six-step process in which you collect various resources from working your farm.

If you are a serious gamer who wants to complete this mission, the following link will give you a clue on how to successfully complete it. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmznUddFysnPdDlENjhiYnJvLUJLTTVNZ2ZTTGhoUUE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Do you like this mission?  Do you plan to complete it?  What level are you striving for?  Place your comments below. Happy Farming!!

Twentfore Farm
Living Leader

3 comments:

  1. For some reason the apples they required from me were 15,000 and then suddenly 15,150! Yikes! I hope it's just a typo. I always get stuck with the dog tracks...
    I hope I can finish the 4-tent level this time around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you the best of success with this project. --Twentfore

      Delete
    2. It looks like it is not a typo. According to those who responded in the Forum, if I go for a higher level deco, I should have most of my orchards and fields on a higher level as well. ((sigh)) - Shelly

      Delete